2020 STS Marketing College Scholarship
STS MARKETING COLLEGE
July 26-31, 2020
Mississippi Tourism Association will be awarding a scholarship for the Southeast Tourism Society Marketing College held in Dahlonega, Georgia.
The program is three years, one week a year. It is taught by some of the finest instructors in the tourism/hospitality industry. Training is intense but put forth so that every graduate is better equipped to face our changing industry with greater confidence. Visit the STS website @ www.southeasttourism.org, to get a better idea of classes taught.
The dates for this year are July 26-31, 2020. A scholarship pays for your tuition, including meals and lodging, as provided by STS. Your only out of pocket expense should be transportation.
If you are interested, the qualifications are very simple:
- Must be a member of MTA in good standing during the application process and during the years receiving the scholarship.
- Must currently be employed in the tourism or allied professional field
- Course must be completed within five years of original enrollment
- Submit a brief letter explaining why you would like to attend and how it will benefit your professional career goals.
- Recipients of scholarships will be required to sign an agreement to repay the scholarship if they leave Mississippi Tourism Industry within one year of completion of the program.
Entry Deadline & Submissions: All entries must be received by Friday, February 28, 2020, in order to give fair consideration to all applicants. Scholarships will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
The recipient of the scholarship will be announced at our Spring Conference in Cleveland, MS, April 15-16 2020